JCPenney Meevo is an online portal designed for JCP employees and its clients. Meevo or JCP Associate Kiosk is an ‘on-the-go web portal that is mainly accessible on mobile phones as well as your PCs and desktops which helps save time and increase efficiency.
Take a look at np medatrax
How to Log in to JCP Meevo
To log in to JCP Meevo, you will need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of JCPenny – https://jcpassociates.com/
- You will be directed to their associates’ page where you need to click on the first tab ‘Associate [email protected]’.
- Once you click on it, you will get the login page which will ask for your Username and Password.
- Enter the credentials and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- You also have an option to ‘change your password or reset your password option to the left side of the login page.
The login procedure for JCPenny’s clients will be the same as above, but specific credentials will be provided by the company.
Meevo Password Recovery Help:
If you have forgotten your password or having trouble logging in to the Meevo portal here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1, click here to Go to their official website and click on ‘Associate [email protected] Password Reset (OR) you can also click directly on this link – https://jams.jcpenney.com:8443/sspr/public/forgottenpassword
- You will be directed to the Forgotten Password page.
- Enter your Employee ID in the input bar provided and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- You will be directed to the next page where you need to answer security questions. Please contact 1-800-870-1111 if you do not have security questions set up. Answer all the 3 security questions and click on ‘Check Answers’.
- Once the page validates, it will direct you to the ‘Agree to the terms’ page. Check the ‘I Agree’ button and click on ‘Continue’.
- You will be asked to ‘Change Password’. Enter your new password and confirm the password in the input box provided.
- Re-visit the website and re-login with your new password – https://jcpassociates.com/
Benefits of JCP Meevo
There are several benefits attached to this one-stop-portal:
- It provides a comprehensive and centralized forum to its employees where they get all the relevant information and updates about the company, specific services, jobs, and careers, excellent customer services with information on their representatives, contact numbers and much more.
- It saves time as it integrates all the functionalities in one platform and can be accessed from any device that has access to the web.
- There are options to request day-offs and scheduling vacations.
Employee Resources at the JCP Kiosk
The associates have access to several resources:
- It enables the associates to check and schedule their work hours and schedules. It also helps them to interchange shifts with other associates.
- Receive updates on pay-checks and get answers to pay stub-related queries. The employees can print their pay stubs or W2 copies.
- Password reset options for better security.
- Get information on payroll, health benefits, information, news, and latest company updates and company policies.
- Updates about rewards and recognitions of JCP employees.
- JCP Meevo provides policies and procedures about employee termination disputes. They have a new and improved program in place which includes new rules of arbitration, better and clearer communication methods to make the process more efficient, time-saving, and reduced costs. Please follow this link for details – http://lenextapps.jcpenney.com/Hrsurveys/Arbitration-of-Employment-Termination-Disputes.pdf
- The active JCP associates use this platform to receive electronic W2 forms. You can give consent to receive your forms and withdraw your consent as per your convenience. To get this process started, you have to visit the portal and follow the given instructions. You can also request for re-issue of current or past years’ W2 forms.
- The Employees can have access to Employment and Income verification forms so that they do not have to physically visit the center for the process, thus saving time. Click here to have access to the forms – http://lenextapps.jcpenney.com/Hrsurveys/Employment-Verification.pdf
This portal has a FAQ tab that can answer more queries and provide more information related to the company and other related facts. Click on this link – http://lenextapps.jcpenney.com/Hrsurveys/Associate-Calls.pdf
- JCP Meevo / Associate Kiosk also allows former associates to access the portal by following the simple steps mentioned in the portal. However, this access is given to the associates only for 18 months after the termination date.
Check Out hyvee connect
Customer Service information
You can reach out on 1-888-890-8900, for queries related to any kind of benefit eligibility, time off or shift change, 401K or retirement plan-related information, health insurances, and more. The benefits center representatives can be reached Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Central Time.
You can also reach out to the W2 online support for W2 related information at 1-800-567-9248.
How to Activate JCP Associate card
The JCP kiosk offers a discount card to both full-time and part-time JCP employees. This gives them a cost advantage for online and physical in-store purchases. Now, the card needs an activation if you are purchasing it from the JCP store. Please follow the below steps to activate your card and log in for access:
(Note- you need to have your worker’s ID and identification handy)
- Step 1: Log in to JCPenny Kiosk.
- Step 2: Select the main menu and look for the ‘self-service’ tab. Under this, you will find a sub-menus drop-down. Scroll on to the ‘discount card activation’ tab.
- Step 3: Enter your details as asked for. Once done, you will be able to activate your discount card.
Why Don’t you have a peek at aka.ms/remoteconnect
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
JCP Meevo is the on-stop online employee portal for JCP Associates.
The JCP Meevo is a restrictive portal that can be accessed by its employees, and its associates only.
You have a password recovery or forgot password option where you can go in and fill in the credentials as asked and recover your password. For more details please go through the Meevo Password Recovery Help in this article