KNet Amazon, an online training platform employed by the worldwide known Amazon company. This platform helps the company to test the eligibility of the newly recruited employees, and help them select the better performing individuals into the company. Apart from this, the platform also helps the existing or currently working employees to make use of the training modules available on the platform, to update their skills. Moreover, the employees can use this online portal to check the rules and guidelines followed by the company. And also access various guides and training modules to reduce the wastage of time and increase their work performance.
KNet Amazon User Guides
Login Requirements for KNet Amazon Online Platform.
The new recruits or the currently working employees of Amazon must possess a set of requirements. Mainly to get unrestricted access to the platform in question and its many features. Requirements such as,
- A username and password, along with the instructions provided by the Amazon company.
- The individual must be a new recruit or experienced employee working for the company.
- A secured web browser, for example, Google Chrome, updated to its latest version.
- A compatible device that meets all the requirements specified by the web based platform.
- High-Speed internet connection, preferably a Wi-fi Router Access.
Steps to Complete Login Procedure For the Knet Csod Online Portal.
If you want to log in to your account on the knet.csod.com online web portal. Then follow the comprehensive steps given below.
- Visit the Amazon Knowledge Network Login web address from your device’s installed web browser.
- On the login page, add your username and password onto the requested sections on the same page.
- Then click on the “login” option at the bottom corner of the page.
- Now you will be redirected to your home page on your account.
You might also be interested in our BSC Portal article.
What to Do if You Lost Your Password for Your Account on the Knet Amazon Training Login Platform?
If you have forgotten or lost the password for your account on the knet learning management system. Then you can still recover your account on the platform. By following the detailed steps provided below.
- First, go to the Knet Amazon platform by clicking on the Amazon Knowledge Network Login web address given here – https://knet.csod.com/client/knet/default.aspx
- Once the login page is shown, click on the “Forgot Password” icon below the login sections.
- Then add your username onto the requested section on the page.
- Now you will receive an email containing a temporary password.
- Use this password and default username to recover your account on the web portal in question.
How to Change the Password for Your Account on the Knet Training Amazon Web Portal?
For the purpose of changing the password for your account on the knet Amazon web portal. You must follow the elaborate instructions given here in this section.
- Firstly, log in to your account on the knet csod web portal.
- Then on the home page, look for the profile menu in the top right corner of the page.
- Once you find the option, click on it.
- Now select the “account settings” option on the drop-down menu.
- After that, scroll down the page and select the “change password” option.
- Here on this new page, enter your old password.
- Then add new password, re-enter the new password to confirm the password.
- And lastly press the “submit” option in the bottom right corner of the page.
Features of the Knet Amazon Training Login Platform.
Now that we have covered the login guides part, let’s dive deep into the various features offered by the said platform. Features such as,
- The Amazon company uses this platform to evaluate the newly recruited candidates by conducting training and eligibility tests here on this platform.
- The company receive detailed reports from the evaluation tests of the new recruits. So that they can decide whether to select the respective candidate or delay the joining of the candidate.
- Moreover, the currently working candidates can improve their skills, work performance by completing the training modules here on this platform.
- These employees can also access the results or reports of the previously completed training assignments whenever required through this platform.
- The employees can use this platform, to find out the various policies and guidelines employed or followed by the said company.
- Through the online training program on the platform, the new recruits can find out what are their job responsibilities, Amazon work environment, and many more.
- It is important to note that, the new recruits must complete the training modules on the web portal in question, within the given time period. If not, then there might be a chance of them not getting selected for the job position.
- Once the candidates complete the skill training modules on the platform, the certifications of these courses are displayed on their personal profiles on the same online web platform.
Issues With the Knet Learning Management System Employed by Amazon.
The users or employees who frequently visit the knet Amazon training login platform, face various common technical issues such as Login issues, accessibility issues, screen freezes, and web browser problems similar to other online web-based portals. Therefore, to help you resolve or avoid these issues, we have put together a list of precautions for you to follow.
- Make sure you update the web browser on your device, whenever the updates are available on the respective app stores.
- Prefer using secured web browsers, like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari.
- Accept Captcha and Cookies option if requested by the web page.
- Refresh the web page often.
- Restart your device, if you encounter web browser issues.
- Make sure your device has a stable internet access.
- Delete Cache, Search History and Unwanted storage on your web browser regularly.
- Avoid using the Auto-Fill feature while accessing the web portal in question.
- If you have any firewall or antivirus cybersecurity systems installed on your device. Then visit the security systems block list to make sure that your website is not listed on the block list.
- Make sure your device meets the requirements of the web page.
Are you a dealer at Axcessa? You might want to check out this Axcessa Dealer Login guide.
A worldwide known Multinational company operating in more than 150 countries around the world. The company has its presence in many industries e-commerce, cloud computing, consumer electronics, Supermarket, Digital Distribution, Artificial Intelligence, Entertainment, and Self Driving Car services to offer the best services to the customers located in every corner of the world. Jeff Bezos founded the company on July 5, 1994, in his own garage in Bellevue City of Washington State, United States of America. He is also currently holding the executive chairman position in the company.
As he recently retired from the Chief Executive Officer position to focus on other companies he acquired in recent years. Currently, Andy Jassy is holding the Chief Executive Officer position as well as President position in the company. Some of the popular products and services offered by the Amazon company are Amazon Prime, Amazon.com, Amazon Web services, Amazon Alexa and Amazon music, etc. With all of these products and services, the company is one of the top 3 revenue-making companies across the world. Making an annual revenue of $425.064 billion dollars.
Apart from this, the company is also one of the largest employers in the world, employing more than 1,335,000 people in more than 150 countries across the world. Other than this the company also manufactures and sells its own products such as Fire TV, Kindle, Fire Tablet, Echo, Fire OS, etc. Moreover, being an online delivery company through its multiple distribution divisions such as Amazon Prime Air, Amazon Air, and Amazon Logistics.
Hiring Process at the Amazon company
The Hiring Process employed by the Amazon Company is slightly different from the general hiring procedures followed by other big companies. Instead, it involves multiple different steps, each of these steps are described in much more detail below.
Job Applications Preview
The first procedure of the hiring process involves reviewing all the applied job applications. Mainly to narrow down the eligible applicants and promote them to the next step. The next under this section involves an online job preview through a link directly sent to your device. The preview helps the candidates to understand the job responsibilities, and the working environment of Amazon, etc.
The training period involves two steps.
- Attending a 20 minutes office hour appointment where you will learn more about the company, work, and many more.
- The next step involves enrolling the candidate’s account on the KNET platform, and completing the training modules on the online platform. With the help of the scores or marks earned for each training module will help the company decide whether the candidate will be selected or not for the job position.
- The KNET session also involves an orientation session detailing the packages, office attire, rules and guidelines, followed inside the corporate office, etc.
Visiting the Office
The next procedure involves the selected candidates starting their probation period in the respective division. After which the candidate will be promoted to the job position he applied for.
While the hiring procedure may seem a bit complex, it helps the company to filter the job applicants and find the best candidates for the jobs. Which will help the company to perform better and earn more profits.
Employee Benefits Offered by the Amazon
The company is one of the biggest employers in the world, they offer some of the best benefits for their employees. These benefits are explained in much more detail below.
- The employees will be able to choose from the multiple health insurance policies offered by the company.
- The employees can make use of the Amazon Care virtual clinic application to make doctor appointments, book prescription refills, etc online from the comfort of their homes.
- The company offers healthcare assistance and support through their 24/7 customer care number.
- They provide vision, dental and prescription coverage for their employees.
- The company provides generous Paid time Off Period for its employees for maternity/paternity, vacation and illness concerns.
- It offers Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance for employees. Along with the short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- They also offer adoption assistance for employees who are looking forward to adopt children from the State Run Foster Facilities. The company also provides funds for employees who are planning to adopt children from international facilities.
- The employees can also use the legal assistance and support offered by the company if they are facing any legal issues.
- Moreover, the employees can use the Work From Home Policy offers by the company for the people who are currently located within the High-Risk Covid Areas or Lockdown periods.
- The employees who are currently pursuing education or specifically studying in recognized universities within or outside the country can make use of the Educational Assistance Program offered by the company. Under which they will get complete tuition fees coverage.
- The employees can also use the amazon network to find child care takers or nanies for their children here in the United States.
Check out this article of ours that might interest you: Schoolmax Family Portal
Here in this article, we have shared comprehensive information regarding the KNet Amazon web platform, its many features, login requirements, and functions. The article provides detailed user guides or tutorials to help the employees or new recruits complete their registration, login, account recovery, and password change procedures on the platform successfully. The article above provides a detailed description of the Amazon Company, Its Products and Services, History, Employee Benefits, Current Servicing Countries, its Own Products, and many more. We have also shared a brief description of the employee hiring process followed by the said company.
Frequently Asked Questions
The web portal in question is an online platform where the new recruits and working employees
can improve their skills, and complete the evaluation tests respectively.
KNet is an online service platform that offers its only training modules and skills development video services for both small as well as large companies across the country.
The knet.csod.com can be accessed by both the new recruits undergoing the selection procedure as well as the employees who are looking forward to improving their skills and work performance.
- 1 KNet Amazon User Guides
- 1.1 Login Requirements for KNet Amazon Online Platform.
- 1.2 Steps to Complete Login Procedure For the Knet Csod Online Portal.
- 1.3 What to Do if You Lost Your Password for Your Account on the Knet Amazon Training Login Platform?
- 1.4 How to Change the Password for Your Account on the Knet Training Amazon Web Portal?
- 1.5 Features of the Knet Amazon Training Login Platform.
- 1.6 Issues With the Knet Learning Management System Employed by Amazon.
- 2 Amazon
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions