LECOM Portal, an online portal created to help the students pursuing education at the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine School to stay connected with their medical schools, lecturers, and their subjects. The primary function of the web portal is to provide students access to their course materials, subject guides, class schedules, etc. Through this portal, the students can use their school email platform to monitor their assignments, school announcements, due dates, and many more. Other than this the portal promotes engagement between the students and teachers.
LECOM Portal User Login Guides
Login Requirements for the Portal Lecom.
The individuals who want to access their accounts on the portal lecom edu must have the list of requirements described below to get access to the web portal in question. For instance,
- Username and password set up during the registration procedure(after joining the medical school).
- Original web address of the web portal.
- The individual must be a student of the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- A compatible device, for example, Mobile Phone or Laptop, with stable high-speed internet access.
- A secured web browser like Safari, Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
- Update this web browsers to their latest versions to access all the features offered by the web portal.
- Install antivirus or firewall protective systems on your device.
Login Procedure for the Lecom Student Portal.
For the purpose of logging in to your account on the lecom student portal easily without any problems, go through the elaborate instructions cited here.
- First of all, visit the My LECOM Portal web address from the web browser installed on your device.
- Once the login page is shown, enter your username and password onto the requested sections in the top left corner of the page.
- Then hit the “login” options next to the requested sections.
- After that, you will be redirected to the home page of the web portal.
What to Do if You Lost or Forgot Your Password for Your Account on the Lecom Candidate Portal?
If you have lost or forgotten your password for the account on the lecom portal login platform, then you can still recover your account by using the detailed tutorial below.
- Connect to the My LECOM Portal web address through the weblink given here.
- On the login page, fill in your username onto the respective section.
- Then click on the “I Forgot My Password” option below the login credentials section.
- After that, press the “continue” icon on the next page.
- Now type your email address or username, and then answer the captcha using the image given on the page. Click the “next” option at the bottom of the page.
- Now you will receive an email containing the password reset link.
- Open the email and click on the link.
- Here on the new page, fill in your new password for the account on the login portal.
- To confirm the password, re-enter the new password as instructed on the page.
- And lastly click on the “submit” option.
Features Offered by the Portal Lecom.
The students visiting the portal lecom edu access various features offered by the web portal. Features such as,
- The students can access their class schedules and subject guides & materials here on this web portal.
- Through the email feature available on the portal, the students will receive all the official school emails related to classes, school announcements and many more right here on this online platform.
- They can find out the important dates such as commencing of exams, scheduled college events, last working days, holidays etc through the Academic Calendar available on the login portal.
- Apart from this, the students can submit their completed assignments and important documents through the portal easily from anywhere in the world.
- The email feature on the platform helps the students to contact the subject lecturers for doubts and queries regarding their subjects or classes.
- The portal allows the users to access the various type of degrees available here on this medical school.
- In addition, the portal allows students to access the sheets to monitor their attendance percentage.
- The portal also lists the cafeteria plans for the students as Downloadable PDF forms on the web portal.
- The students can also file complaints regarding crimes on the campus here on this portal.
- They can access the guidelines regarding the strict policies followed the medic school inside the premises, for instance, parking policy and dress codes.
- Other than this the portal also has a unique feature that helps the students complete verification and background checks.
Issues With the Lecom Student Portal
It is common among web portal users to face certain technical issues while accessing the LECOM Portal. However, these common issues have many solutions. More about the issues and their solutions are described in detail here.
The users of the lecom student portal often mistakenly enter wrong login credentials onto the home page. Which results in inaccessibility or login errors or in some cases result in the respective accounts being blocked. Further, these issues can also be caused by poor internet connection and slow web browsers. Therefore, to avoid the said issues, we need to make sure that we enter the accurate login details onto the login page and also have stable internet access with updated browsers on the device.
These issues as the name suggests, are directly caused due to the poor internet connection on the device. Moreover, this issue can cause other technical errors such as screen freeze, accessibility errors, etc. Therefore, to resolve these issues make sure your device has a stable high-speed internet connection all the time while performing functions on the login portal.
The web portal users also face technical issues if their browser is not up-to-date, and offers low performance. So to ensure the web browser’s better performance follow the tips given below.
- Update your web browser regularly.
- Use only secured web browsers.
- It might not seem much, but the if requested by the page, the users must accept the Captcha and Cookies options to get better benefits of the webpage.
- Delete Cache and Search History on the web browser as they tend to slow down the performance of the web browsers.
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic
As we have discussed in detail about the student portal, now let us talk about the Medical School Itself. Lake Erie College of Osteopathic in shortcut referred to as “LECOM”. This medical school is a private graduate school located in the Erie City of Pennsylvania State, United States. That offers multiple courses in Pharmacy, Medicine, and Dentistry for the students to choose from. Apart from this, the institution also offers master’s degree programs for Medical Education, Biomedical Sciences, and Health Service Administration. The college also has branch companies in Florida, New York, and Pennsylvania.
The college is one of the top Osteopathic Institutions in the country, which mainly concentrates on treating patients by working on the whole body instead of treating the symptoms like general medicine studies. That is the reason the college’s motto is “We Care For the Whole Person”. This non-profit institution originally set up in 1992 by John M. Ferretti who himself was a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Currently, the medical institution’s ownership is with Ferretti’s Family.
Moreover, the college ranks 3rd in the Top 10 list of Osteopathic Medical Institutions in the country. Making it one of the best places in the United States to study Osteopathic Medicine Courses. The medical institution’s main mission is to provide healthcare education for whole-person patient care and intends to improve the health of the community through service, clinical innovation, and research. More importantly, the institution has more than 2000 students currently pursuing education here in this private medical school and the school has a student acceptance rate of 7.3%.
YourHealthFile Patient Portal
This web portal is designed specifically for the patients to get benefits through the services offered by the LECOM institution. The online platform helps the users to contact the physicians and special doctors regarding the patient’s health conditions. In addition, the users can book their doctor’s appointment here and monitor its progress. They can even submit their records online on this platform for doctors and physicians. Other than this, they can book appointments online in advance and pay the charges for them here on this portal by assigning bank accounts. They can also order prescription refills through this login portal. Above all the direct message feature helps the users to contact the health care officials easily.
The article above provides a detailed description of the “LECOM Portal”, its many features, login requirements, issues, and possible solutions. In addition, the user guides help you to perform login, password change, and recover account procedures easily on the online platform. Through this article, you can also learn about the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, its history, courses offered, current students, acceptance percentage, addition branches, current rankings, and many more. Learn about the various functions of the YourHealthFile Patient portal operated by the medical institution here in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
Firstly, you must remember that this is a student portal designed for the students pursuing medicine, pharmacy, and other degrees at the LECOM medical school. Next, to access this platform, you must visit the My LECOM Portal web address given here.
The Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine offers another web portal for patients using the healthcare services offered by the institution. This portal is called the YourHealthFile Patient portal.
The LECOM Medical School is a popular choice for students interested in Osteopathic Medicine due to two main reasons. Firstly the top rankings of the college among the Best Osteopathic Institutions in the country. Secondly, the tuition fees charged by the institution for various courses are much less compared to other popular colleges.
- 1 LECOM Portal User Login Guides
- 2 Features Offered by the Portal Lecom.
- 3 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions