If you are a distance learning student for the US Marine Corps(USMC) courses, take a look at Marine Net. This web portal is the right place for all of you to access all your self-learning courses and modules. The web portal acts as an extension of Marine Corps Residence Schools, helping you to progress in your education at the marine corps. It also helps you to boost your skills.
Why don’t you take a look at another one of our articles called upmc shift select
Learning From MarineNet
In other words, you can participate in Individual Development courses like Leadership, Business, Language, Personal Development, and Information Technology here on this website.
Features of Marine Net Portal.
The web portal in question offers various features to the students depending on this portal for their Marine Corps courses.
- Partcipate in practical excersies, preliminary and final exams online.
- Access study materials and guides for your course.
- Self Learning Portal, with no instructor, which endorses your involvement with the subject.
- Boost your Individual Skills, by paticipating in the courses online.
- Link with the informative MOODLE Learning Mangement System website.
- Recieve School and Promtion Credits at the end of the course.
- The courses offered by the portal, meet the Marine Corps training requirements.
- Accessible to all marine corps students(Distance Learning) with compataible devices and internet.
What is MOODLE?
Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment(MOODLE) is a Learning Management system featured on the Marine Net website. In other words, it offers online course materials for the Marine Cadets who are currently pursuing Distance Learning and also asks prospective candidates to take their course tests here. It also encourages engagement between the subject and students by conducting weekly quizzes and Instructor-led Discussions. The platform offers video tutorials for a better understanding of academic policies. The various features offered by the website, that are accessible here.
In addition, the platform acts as a writing center, which helps students improve their writing ability. For instance, by performing these writing exercises, educating yourself from On-demand Materials & Resources they can expand their expertise. Further, it offers reports and feedback on your writing skills. Especially as they work along with certified writing instructors. However, to visit this system, use the link Marine Net MOODLE.
Requirements for registering accounts on the Marine Net web portal.
To open an account on the Marine Net online portal, the candidate must have all the requirements showcased here.
- Individual should be a distance learning student of the MarineCorps courses.
- Individual must have a comptable device with high-speed internet.
- The official web address of the Marine Net platform.
- Use secured web browsers which are updated regularly.
- Your Social Security Number(SSN).
- And Personal Inforamtion.
Registration Process for Marine Net Online
To complete your registration process without any difficulties or issues, follow the step-by-step instructions given here.
- Connect to the Marine Net Login web address shown here.
- Once the login page is opened, inspect for the “Sign Up for Marine Net Account” option.
- Click on the mentioned option, you are redirected to a new page.
- On this page, enter your SSN Number, First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Now press next, and enter your educational course details by following the instructions.
- Click next menu, and fill in your username and password.
- Above all, make sure to re-enter your login details in the confirmation fields and finally press submit.
Login Procedure for Marine Net distance learning home portal.
The Login Procedure instructions are showcased here.
- Visit the Marine Net Login web address on your device – https://www.marinenet.usmc.mil/marinenet/ssologin.
- On the login page, fill in your username and password.
- Lastly, press ‘Login’ option displayed on the same page.
- Now you will be able to access all the features mentioned in above sections.
How to recover your account without a Username/Password?
The MarineNet portal offers a way to recover your account easily without a username or password. In other words, the tutorial for this method is provided here.
- Click on the official MarineNet Login weblink given here – https://www.marinenet.usmc.mil/marinenet/ssologin.
- Here on this page, find the “Forgot Username or Password?” menu.
- After that, press the mentioned option.
- Choose from the two options- “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password”.
- For this option, a reloaded page is opened.
- Here enter your Username, Email Address, Year of Birth.
- Click continue and follow the instructions shown on that page.
- After which, click “next” and enter your new username,
- Re-enter your username in the confirm username field and press “submit”.
- For those who have chosen this option.
- A new page will load.
- On this page, type your username and choose the “continue” option.
- Within 30 minutes, a weblink is sent to your email address.
- Click on the weblink, and enter your new password.
- Confirm the password by re-entering your password and click “submit”.
What is the www.clever/in/csusa and how does it work? Take a look right here.
Contact Details for Marine Net USMC portal.
If the users have any issues and queries related to the web portal, get in touch with the authorities by calling the number: 888-435-8762. However, you can also submit your queries online on the What is the Marine Corps? Website.
Social Media Pages
The Marine Net web portal has its presence on various social media platforms. For instance, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The links for these accounts are given below.
Common Problems people face on the Marine Net website.
There are a few issues that are common among the users accessing the Marine Net website. For Instance, Login Issues, Browser Issues, loading errors, troubleshooting problems, compatibility issues, etc. However, these issues can be avoided by following the precautions stated below.
- Use update web browser, for instance Microsoft internet Explorer.
- Reload the website on your web browser.
- Inspect the web address, to identify whether its fraudlent or not.
- Enter correct login details on the “Sign-in” page.
- Use a stable internet connection.
- Avoid using mac book for accessing the platfrom, as it is not supported.
- However, by installing Virtual Box software you can open the website on Apple devices.
- Remove or Delete search history on web browser.
- Do not forget to accept “Captcha and Cookies” if requested.
United States Marine Corps
A naval infantry division of the United States Armed Forces. In other words, they specialize in performing expeditionary and amphibious warfare. Above all, this division is one of the most important forces among the eight federal divisions under the United States. Historically the Continental Amphibious armed forces formed on 10th November 1775. Later in the year 1798, these forces were increased and more battalions are formed under the new name “Marine Corps”. This division currently has active personnel of 180,958 people and reserve personnel of 38,500 people.
The Marine Corps has nicknames such as Devil Dogs, Jar Heads, Teufel Hunden, Leathernecks for example. Given by citizens of America due to their popularity. In addition, the marine corps roles portrayed by the Hollywood Celebs further increased their popularity. Above all, these forces also operate more than 1300 manned aircraft for their operations.
What is the morehead state email? We have the answer right here.
The MarineNet article provides complete information about the web portal in question. In other words its requirements, features, MOODLE platform, common problems. Along with complete tutorials for Login, Registration, Change Password, Recovery Account, Change Username. In addition, it provides a brief description of the United States Marine Corps, contact details & social media pages of the Marine Net website.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Marine Net Portal is an educational website developed under the distance learning program offered by the United States Marine Corps(USMC). In other words, the website is an online web portal that provides users with reading materials, guides, and many more for the Marine Corps students.
This web portal is accessible for the Marine Corps Students currently studying under the Distance Learning program. However, the website is also accessible for Active Duty Military, Students, DoD Civilians, Reservists, Dependants, Contractors, and Retirees.
MOODLE as said above is an online learning platform, which consists of a specialized writing system feature. However, the platform offers quiz practices, online discussions, online learning materials, writing reports summary & feedback, connecting with the writing instructors, etc.
- 1 Learning From MarineNet
- 1.1 What is MOODLE?
- 1.2 Requirements for registering accounts on the Marine Net web portal.
- 1.3 Registration Process for Marine Net Online
- 1.4 Login Procedure for Marine Net distance learning home portal.
- 1.5 How to recover your account without a Username/Password?
- 1.6 Contact Details for Marine Net USMC portal.
- 1.7 Social Media Pages
- 1.8 Common Problems people face on the Marine Net website.
- 1.9 United States Marine Corps
- 2 Conclusion
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions?