MyBigLots, an online web portal developed for the employees of the Big Lots Retail Stores in the United States of America. So that they can access their paystubs, company vouchers, and other benefits through this web portal. The portal in question helps the employees to manage their profiles and update them whenever required. In addition, through the email feature available on the portal, the employees can receive and share emails with their colleagues as well as superiors. Moreover, the voluntary deductions taxed from each employee’s salary for various purposes listed here can be managed and updated.
User Login Guides
Registration Procedure for the Big Lots Associates Web Portal.
The registration procedure to open an account on the www.mybiglots.net portal is only performed by the HR Department or the Administration of the Big Lots Stores soon after your recruitment. Once an individual has selected the login credentials such as employee ID and password shared with the said individual so that they can access their respective account of the employee login portal.
Requirements for Login Into Your Account on My Big Lots.net Employee Self-service Portal.
The employees of the Big Lot’s retail giant must have a set of requirements to get access to the big lot’s employee web portal. Requirements such as,
- Original web address of the said web portal.
- A valid employee ID and password provided by the company.
- A secured web browser, like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Compatible Device, for example, Laptop, PC, Tablet or Mobile Phone.
- And lastly a stable high-speed internet access.
- The device must stay connected with the Big Lots host network to get access to the login portal.
Steps to Log in to Your Account on the Big Lots Associates Web Portal.
If you want to log in to your account on the My Big Lots online portal easily without any issues, then follow the detailed instructions provided below.
- Firstly, connect to the Oracle PeopleSoft Sign-in web address given here from your web browser installed on your device – https://ess.mybiglots.net/
- Now, when the login page shown, enter your employee ID and default password.
- Then, click on the “Sign-in” option below these sections.
- Therefore, you can now access your profile on the web portal.
What to Do if You Forgot Your Password for Your Account on the Big Lots Employee Login Portal?
We usually forgot passwords for various applications and websites all the time, so do not worry if you forgot your password for your MyBigLots account. Because you can still recover your account on the said web portal if you follow the comprehensive tutorial cited below.
- Go to the Oracle PeopleSoft Sign-in website through the given link here – https://ess.mybiglots.net/
- On the login page, search for the “Forgot Your Password” option under the required sections.
- Choose this option, and enter your User ID or Employee ID and press “continue” menu.
- This process will submit a password change request to the HR Management. And therefore the officials in dept change your account password, and email the new password to your device.
- Using this new password, you can recover our account on the web portal.
Features of My Big Lots.net Employee Self-service Web Portal.
The “MyBigLots” employee self-service portal offers various features for the employees so that they can stay connected with their work, company regardless of wherever they are. These features are,
- The most important feature of this Web portals is that the employee can access their monthly or weekly paystubs here. In addition, they choose the direct deposit option for the paytsubs to receive salary directly by assigning bank accounts or debit/credit cards to the said web portal.
- Moreover, the W4 forms shown here, added or changed manually by employees here on this portal.
- The employees visiting this portal can view their personal profile, manage them and update details onto the profile whenever required.
- Above all the portal showcases Voluntary Deductions chosen by the employees for insurance policies, retirement funds or pensions. These deductions added or changed by the employees.
- During the open enrollment period, the employees can use this portal to choose, trade or change their employee benefits offered by the company.
- The employees can also add, edit emergency contacts onto the profile here on this web portal.
- Make use of the Big Lot email feature to connect or share info with your superiors or the colleagues working for the company.
Issues With the Big Lots’ Employee Login Portals.
The employees who access the mybiglots.net login portal have reported multiple problems with the web portal such as Loading Errors, Login Issues, Troubleshooting Problems, etc. However, you must remember that these issues can be resolved, or avoided, easily by following a set of precautions. Precautions such as,
- By making sure your device stays connected with the Big Lots Host server.
- By updating your web browser to its latest version.
- Having a stable and high-speed internet access, like Wi-Fi Router Connection.
- Deleting Cache & Storage on your web browser regularly.
- Accepting Captcha & Cookies if requested by the website.
- Installing Antivirus software security system on your device.
- Refreshing the web page or restarting the device.
If you have any other issues regarding the web portal or your job, you can submit your queries and issues to the administration or management. By visiting the BIG VOICE! Website through the web link provided here – https://app.convercent.com/en-us/LandingPage/7555769e-84c7-e611-810f-000d3ab2feeb
An American Retail Store Giant offers services for customers across 47 states in the United States of America with more than 1,404 storefronts. The company originally started its operations as Consolidated Stores Corporation after being founded by Sol A. Shenk on December 13, 1967. The main headquarters of the company is located in Columbus City, Ohio State where it was founded. Big Lots offers various products for customers in the country. Products such as Clothing, Toys, Food & beverages, Small Electronics, Furniture, and Housewares. Over the years the company has acquired many small retail businesses to expand its operations, for example, MacFrugals, Toy Liquidators, and KB Toys.
However, in the year 2015, the company was forced to close more than 170 stores in the country due to diminished profits. As a result of the increased competitors offering cheaper & better services for customers. However, the company regained its footing and established itself as one of the major players in the retail industry. In addition to the stores, the company operates a subsidiary known as LW Stores and also a personal brand called Varies. Bruce Thorn is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Big Lots Inc. Moreover, the company employs more than 22,900 people across multiple stores in the country.
Other Web Portals Operated by the Big Lots Inc
In addition, to the “MyBigLots” web portal, the retail giant operates other web portals for employees, customers, and Job searching Individuals. These web portals are described in detail below along with their features and functions.
This is also an employee portal operated by the company. However, unlike the “MyBigLots” website, this portal offers different functions for its users. Through this application, the employees can access daily work schedules, which can also be changed or traded by applying here on the portal. Other than this, they can view the timesheets for checking their attendance percentage for a specific period. Moreover, the web portal also allows employees to submit their leave applications and monitor these applications’ progress.
This website is essentially a career portal where the interested candidates can view job listings offered by Big Lots Inc. On this platform, individuals can view various job listings, apply for them, and receive notifications whenever their favorite job is opened. In addition to this, the web portal allows the candidates to upload their Resumes, Degrees, Certificates, and also update their profiles.
Employee Benefits Offered by the Big Lots Inc
Big Lots’ company takes great care of its employees by offering various benefits for their employees located across 47 states in the country.
- Multiple Healthcare Insurance Plans for the employees to choose from.
- Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage.
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policies.
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- The medical benefits for the employees include prescription coverage.
- Paid time off periods for sick, maternity/paternity leaves.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan.
- The employees will receive bonuses under the Bonuses programs by achieving the standards specified by the company.
- The employees currently pursuing education can make use of the Educational Assistance Program for tuition coverage funds.
- The company provides assistance for the employees relocating.
- The employees can get exclusive discounts and offers while purchasing products from anyone of Big Lots retail stores located in the country.
- Company paid Vacation Plans for eligible employees.
Here in this article, you can access various user guides for the Login Procedure, Account Recovery, Password Change process for the “MyBigLots” web portal. In addition, you can learn about the various features of the portal along with the requirements needed to access accounts on the web portal. We have also listed here the common technical issues faced by the users of the said web portal and possible solutions for these issues. We have shared complete information regarding the company, its history, products & services. service locations, etc. In addition, you can also access the brief descriptions of other applications operated by the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
“MyBigLots” is an employee portal operated by the company, which assist the employees in accessing paystubs, w4 forms, voluntary tax deductions, personal profile, and also connecting with other employees with the BigLots email feature.
The major issues faced by the employees visiting the big lots associates web portal are Loading issues, Login Errors, and Troubleshooting problems. As mentioned above, these issues can be resolved by following the possible solutions provide above in the article.
If you are interested in applying for opening positions offered by the Big Lots Retail Stores, then visit the Big Talent! website to register your account. Through this platform, you can view all the job listings available in the company, and apply for your chosen position.
- 1 User Login Guides
- 1.1 Registration Procedure for the Big Lots Associates Web Portal.
- 1.2 Requirements for Login Into Your Account on My Big Lots.net Employee Self-service Portal.
- 1.3 Steps to Log in to Your Account on the Big Lots Associates Web Portal.
- 1.4 What to Do if You Forgot Your Password for Your Account on the Big Lots Employee Login Portal?
- 1.5 Features of My Big Lots.net Employee Self-service Web Portal.
- 1.6 Issues With the Big Lots’ Employee Login Portals.
- 2 Big Lots
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions