All the employees and the potential employees of Harris Teeter will require this portal to login into their accounts and manage their work schedule, check/modify personal info, find out and apply for employee benefits, and a few other things. So if you are already working at Harris Teeter then you probably know about the MyHTSpace portal and its uses.
While the MyHTSpace is an employee-only login site, a user who visits their website www.harristeeter.com can enter through a separate user to do their shopping and get items delivered to their homes. What you have to do is add items to the cart, add a delivery address, and make checkout after payment. They also have a separate benefits portal for employees.
In case you are a new employee looking for info on how to log in to this portal or maybe an old employee trying to recover their lost password or username, you are at the right place. I say that because the whole point of this article is to provide tutorials and solutions for the “My Harris Teeter login’ portal. So if it is the tutorials or troubleshooting are what you are looking for, I suggest you check out the next few sections of this article.
Take a look at walmart paystub portal
How to get into the MyHTSpace Login Portal?
Assuming you have joined the workforce at Harris Teeter and have been provided with a username and password. We can help you log in to your My Harris Teeter employee login portal. Remember that this is different from the employee benefits portal. So now that all is cleared up, let get down to business.
- First, you have to visit their MyHTSpace login portal which is the WFMR ESS – https://ess.harristeeter.com/WFMR/rp/login
- If you see something’s like .jda on the login page, do not panic because you are on the right page.
- Here you can see two fields asking you to fill in your username and password.
- Fill out those fields and then hit the log-in button.
- That’s all you had to do to get into the MyHTSpace portal as an employee.
Now you might be wondering what should I do if I forget my password? Since there is no recovery option on the page for such scenarios, you have to go to a different portal for employee login. That is the employee benefits portal.
How to log in when you forgot your username or password?
As I have mentioned earlier, the MyHTSpace doesn’t have a recovery option when you forget your password or username. So here we are using the employee benefits portal that requires the same username and password of an employee. The great thing about this portal is that it has an option to recover your login credentials. So go ahead with the below procedure.
- Go to their employee benefits site which is the benefitsolver.com instead of the WFMR ESS portal – https://www.benefitsolver.com/benefits/
- On the main page, you can see the login section, and right under the login section, you can see the forgot username or password option.
- When you click that option, you will be taken to another page.
- Here you have to fill in a few things to prove that you already have an existing account in that portal.
- So fill in details like your SSN, date of birth, and Zip code. In place of SSN, you can also enter the Member ID.
- All the fields are case-sensitive, so make sure that you remember that.
- When you are done, click the continue button, and you will be taken to another page.
- Similarly, fill in the details mentioned in the fields(if any).
- You will probably receive a mail with a link to reset your password or find out your username.
- Enter a new password, and when that is done, go back to the login portal to enter the new login credential.
- Now you will be logged back into your account.
How to Register for the MyHTSpace employee login portal?
For those of you who do not already have an account in the employee benefits portal, there is an option to register. All the new users can use this option to register into the employee benefits portal. So here we are again in another tutorial for you, and with this, you can create a new account.
- So it requires the portal to register, which is the employee benefits portal.
- Head over to benefitsolver.com, and you will find the option to register in the same login section – https://www.benefitsolver.com/benefits/
- When you click the register option, you will be taken to a page with multiple steps.
- The first step involves entering your SSN, date of birth, and Zip.
- When you hit the continue button, the next step requires your details like name, contact info, and a few other things.
- After you have assigned a username and password to the account, you will be asked to confirm those things by entering it again.
- Finally, when all that is done, your account will be registered.
You can check this by heading over to the login page, and entering those login credentials.
What is MyHTSpace and who is Harris Teeter?
You might have come across various Harris Teeter supermarkets or pharmacies around your area if you are anywhere in Florida, Washington, D.C, South, Georgia, and Maryland. These are all the places that they have stores at, and if you are looking for a ballpark, then I would say, they have 250+ stores from all the above-listed places.
That’s pretty impressive, and if you follow Supermarket news, you would also know that it is one of the best supermarket chains in the country as it was ranked at #34 in a list of top retailers in the country. All this did not come overnight though, they have been operating since the year 1936, somewhere around the time of the Great Depression.
Now we can talk more about their business and all their history, but before that, let us discuss a more pressing issue. You probably guessed it by now, I’m talking about the MyHTSpace portal for the people that work at Harris Teeter. That’s the only reason you are reading this article, right? Well, now you will have all the answers you need. We will be looking at a few of the problems that people face too.
A Little more about Harris Teeter
For the most part, the supermarket chain has been operated by the Harris Teeter family. Well, at least till 1995 when the company was the last run by the family. If you are curious to know how the supermarket chain was named Harris Teeter, then you probably wanna read a little more.
The supermarket’s name came from the merger of two different companies. One was a supermarket store owned by Willis L.Teeter, and the other was a drug store owned by William Thomas Harris. Late when the two merged their business, the name Harris Teeter came into existence. This is why you see supermarkets and pharmacies named with the same HT name.
Harris Teeter is owned by Kroger. The acquisition happened in 2014, but the original name was still kept, which could be due to its popularity. While there are many big other supermarket chains in the US, this one had some impressive new ideas when it first started.
In one of the many firsts, this supermarket was the first to allow customers to shop for their groceries by placing the items on shelves. That’s right, this was the first supermarket to introduce that option. Similarly, it was also the first to add air conditioning in their stores and let people shop till 9.00 PM.
They also sold their dairy products, and their supermarket was run by the family. So it was a family business. If your curiosity hasn’t been cooled down, then you can read more about them from their Wikipedia page – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris_Teeter
Visit another article at pennfoster sign in
Harris Teeter Employee Benefits
If you are looking to become an employee at Harris Teeter to have a healthy work-life balance then as a company, you are supposed to provide them with extra benefits that cover financial and health aspects of their life. It is even more necessary for such perks if you are a company with a good reputation and multiple branches.
Since Harris Teeter is one of the top supermarket chains in the country with around 261 stores and 35,000 employees, you can expect a good number of employee benefits. Well, I, for one, would be interested to find out, and if you do too then take a look below.
There is no point in working day and night for an organization that doesn’t care about its employees’ well-being, but this company does care about them. Hence, benefits like medical, dental, vision, and other life insurance policies.
Apart from those, you can also get insurance for any temporary or permanent dismemberment, accidental death, or any kind of short/long-term disability, and also the usual life insurance.
Other than the competitive pay that they offer for their employees which ranges from $9 to $16 an hour depending on your job title, there are many other financial plans and benefits that employees are eligible for. So you might be happy to know that the company offers its employee bonus pays which could be monthly, quarterly or yearly.
Some of their other financial perks include employee discounts, stock options, the retirement plan which is the 401(k) plan, and you can also get your kid’s fee back through the tuition reimbursement option. The company also gives out profit-sharing checks for its employees every 6 months which most companies do not do now.
Employees can enjoy a good work-life balance with paid-off and maternity leave options. For those of you who enjoy free meals, the company sometimes offers its employees free meals and discounts. Also, in case you need any help, then an employee can opt for the assistance or mentoring program offered for everyone.
All these perks along with decent hourly pay, make it is a great company to work for. There are many other interesting things about this company. Like the company rewards its loyal customers with fuel points which are for every dollar you spend. They were also the first supermarket to sell cosmetic and health products in their supermarkets.
Their stores also have great wine, amazing ice cream, self-checkout stations for faster checkout, and VIP parking for veterans.
How to Apply for Careers at Harris Teeter?
I wouldn’t blame you if you are looking for opportunities at Harris Teeter after reading the above employee benefits. Rather, I would like to help you all find the best possible job title at their stores. I cannot decide it for you, but I can guide you in the direction of finding a suitable job and how to apply for it. So here goes.
- All the available career choices’ info can be found on the Harris Teeter careers portal. So that’s your first stop.
- Visit www.harristeeter.com, and you can see the careers option on the top menu.
- When you click the careers option, you will be redirected to their careers portal.
- Here, you can directly search for a job title and location if you know what you are looking for.
- In case you are just exploring and do know what role you want to apply for, then keep the search field empty and just hit the search button.
- This will show you a list of all the available job titles at different locations. On the left, you can also see filter options for location, category, and business.
- Once you find what you are searching for, just click the job profile and all the necessary info on the role will be mentioned.
- If it is something that you want to do, then click on the apply button. Next, accept the term and conditions.
- Now to submit your application you have to log in into your account. In case you do not have one then click the “New user” option or just sign in with the Google account.
- If you wish to create a new account, fill in all the info and create the account. Then log in using the new account, and your application for the role will be accepted.
I do not if it is just me, but I love going to the supermarkets for shopping. The best thing about grocery shopping at supermarkets is that you have a lot of choices, and I love trying new things. So whenever they put up something new, I like to add it to my grocery list. I know I’m blabbering and you are not here to listen to my love for supermarkets, but you are here to know about the Harris Teeter supermarket and its login portal MyHTSpace.
You should take a peek at mylincoln portal
You were probably only looking for the login process for their MyHTSpace, but we have provided more than that. For some of you, all this information might be irrelevant or useless, but for others, it can be useful. If you are probably reading this then you at least found it interesting to be all way here. So make sure to check out all the tutorials if you didn’t do it already.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
It is the Harris teeter online portal for employees working there to access all kinds of work-related info. Things like managing their work Schedule, looking at payslips, and many other things.
Any employee of Harris Teeter and others who have a registered account in their portal can use their MyHTSpace Portal.
You can visit their portal benefitssolver.com or WFMR ESS and enter the appropriate login credentials to use the employee Login.
Employees can log in to their MyHTSpace Accounts and check their employee schedule along with many other things.
- 1 MyHTSpace Portal
- 1.1 What is MyHTSpace and who is Harris Teeter?
- 1.2 A Little more about Harris Teeter
- 1.3 Harris Teeter Employee Benefits
- 1.4 How to Apply for Careers at Harris Teeter?
- 1.5 Conclusion
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)