myIDTravel, an online portal developed by Lufthansa Systems. It helps various airline employees check the availability of Non-revving tickets. The portal allows users to access all the flight data, and inspect for any non-revving tickets. Flight loads list on the portal for each flight. They help you understand the number of seats available on a particular flight. Therefore, you can book seats for you or your family/ staff at a discount, a non-revving ticket. Moreover, the portal in question does not charge any fees for its services.
What is a Flight Load?
Now, let’s understand what a flight load is? A fare code’s displayed when you are booking a ticket on this portal is called flight load. You will see several digits on the flight list. For example, F6 A1 J9 C7 D0 RC IC W9 E9 T4 Y9 B9 M5 U3 H0. In this code, the letters from F to J represent First Class Tickets, J to W represent Business Class, and W to Z represents Economy Tickets. Whereas the number next to the first letters are the available seats in that particular class. However, the numbering is limited to 9, so any additional number of seats is represented by the number next to the second letter. Hence, this flight contains 24 or more seats. This function is very important for you to find your non-reving(discounted or tax-free) ticket here on the portal.
MyIDTravel User Login Guides
Requirements for Registering an Account on the Id Traveller Portal.
All the airline’s staff, who wish to open an account on the ID traveler web portal, must meet a set of requirements described below.
- Name of the airline company you are working for.
- Employee ID given by the same company.
- Valid Web Address of the said web portal.
- A secured and updated web browser.
- A High-Speed Internet Connection.
Login Procedure for the Myidtravel Mylisting Web Portal.
To complete the login procedure on my idtravel mylisting web portal successfully, go through the necessary steps cited below.
- Connect to the myIDTravel Login web address from your installed web browser on your device – https://www.myidtravel.com/myidtravel/ui/
- Once the login page is shown, enter your employed airline’s name, employee ID and password.
- And select the type of travel mode from the two options- Duty & Leisure.
- After that, press the “Login” option.
Steps to Register Your Account on the Myid90travel Web Portal.
The process of registering an account on the myid90travel is quite easy if you follow the comprehensive guidelines provided here.
- Firstly, to open an account, you must create a password.
- So, visit the myIDTravel Login website through the link shown here – https://www.myidtravel.com/myidtravel/ui/
- On the login page, inspect for the “request new password” option.
- Click on the mentioned option.
- After that, type your Airline Name and Employee ID, and click on the “request password” menu.
- Now your official email address will receive an email containing the password reset link.
- Click on the link, and fill in your new password and confirm the password.
- Lastly, hit the “change password” option below the fields.
Remember, this method is also useful for changing passwords for your account on the web portal in question.
Who Can Access the Myidtravel Web Portal?
All the employees of the various airline companies are listed by Lufthansa Systems and you will be able to access the portal. However, these employees must have at least a month of experience in working for the company. In addition, the flight bookings on the portal are canceled if you are on personal leave. Employees under maternity and paternity can still book the flights on the web portal.
The employees are generally required to make their transactions on the portal through credit cards, and when the booking is canceled, the fund amount is refunded to an account or card. An important note is that terminated employees’ accounts are automatically deleted from the web portal.
Features of the Myidtravel Login Portal.
My ID travel login online has various sets of features accessible for the employees who frequent this site to check & book their flight tickets. These features are described in further detail below.
- The portal showcases all the available non-revving seats on the selected flights through the fare codes.
- You can create multiple listings on this portal containing your booked tickets. These lists help you to access your PNR and also to assists you in managing all your bookings and listings.
- The ID agreements of your airlines’ company shown on the page along with their policies and guidelines.
- Also, here you can also view your previous listings for additional details such as PNR number, cost, flight date, flight name, etc.
- And the portal also contains an exclusive option known as “My Stay” which provides discounts for your accommodations while travelling on the booked flights.
- The portal permits users to add their family members to the lists, providing the similar features as an employee receives.
How to Create a Listing on the Myidtravel Mylisting Web Portal?
The process of creating a listing on the myid travel mylisting portal involves multiple complex steps. Follow the tutorial given here for each step carefully.
- Login to your account on the myid90travel portal.
- After that, Click the “New Flight/Ticket” option on the home page
This process involves adding your family members listed on your account to the booking list for scheduling a flight. For instance,
- Select the “Traveller’s Section” option on the page.
- Multiple individuals details connected to your profile, listed here.
- Choose the individuals who you want to travel with, or add another individuals to the list by pressing the “new selection” option.
Searching Flight Schedules
- On this page, select the type of travel first, from the One Way, Return, Multiple Legs options.
- After that, enter the airline(optional) and Travel Status.
- Now add the points(City’s or Airports) from where to where you’re planning to travel to.
- Select the Departure Date, Class and Time.
- Lastly, click on the “Find Flights” option.
Choosing the Flight
- All the available flights displayed on the page.
- Along with the details of the flights’ availability, etc.
- Choose your flight from the options.
- Now select the show details icon on the selected flight.
- After that, flight loads are shown, if the flight has many spare tickets click on the continue option or else simply head back and select another flight listing.
Booking your Flight
- After selecting your flight, your next step involves making payment for the ticket.
- Once the selected listing shown, click continue and another page displays the complete fare details.
- On the next page add further details about the individual’s travelling like Date of Birth, National, Verification Document, Verification number according to the instructions on the page.
- Choose your payment option and complete the transaction.
Adding Credit Card
- On the payment page, choose the credit card option.
- After that, enter your card details onto the page.
- Next, click the finish option.
- Now confirm your payment, and you will receive a message regarding the credit card payment.
Confirmation of your Ticket
- After making the payment, your ticket booking is complete.
- And the page, shows complete details about your ticket. Such as Date, Time, no of passengers, from, where, etc.
- Go through the report, and check whether there are any mistakes.
- After that, you will receive another mail containing the complete flight details shown here.
How to Cancel the Flights Listings on the Myidtravel Login Web Portal?
If you are planning to cancel your flight listings booked on the myidtravel login portal, follow the elaborate steps provided here.
- Visit my ID travel portal, and log in to your account.
- Press the “Manage Bookings & Listings” option given on the page.
- All the current flights listings along with the PNR Status.
- You must require removing this PNR to cancel your booking.
- Under the details, look for the “Cancel” & “Cancel All” options.
- Choose the “Cancel” option if you want to cancel only one flight schedule listing.
- Or choose the “Cancel All” option to cancel all the flight bookings on the page.
- After that, a confirmation screen is shown requesting, to confirm yes or no for cancelling the ticket.
- Hit the yes option, and your flight booking is cancelled.
- And you will receive another mail containing your cancelling of the booked ticket.
How to Get Refunds for Your Canceled Booking on the Myidtravelpurchase Portal?
To get a refund for your canceled booking on the myidtravelpurchase login portal, go through the steps cited below.
- Open your account on the myidtravelpurchase web portal.
- Don’t forget that the refund process requires an e ticket of the applied scheduled flight.
- However, you should also remember that the tickets can be refunded only if your booking date is less than 365 days old.
- Select the E Ticket listed here on the page.
- And search for the “Refund” option provided under the ticket details.
- Now confirm your refund process by clicking yes on the pop-up screen.
- After that, choose the type of transaction to recover your refund amount.
- Then choose the credit card from the shown options.
- And click the accept button to confirm the amount refund to your card or account.
Staff Traveler is an online mobile application designed by Staff Traveler Solutions for retired airline employees, currently working employees as well as their relatives. This is primarily to provide them an opportunity to buy airlines tickets at a discounted rate compared to the standard one. However, the tickets’ availability highly depends on the spare seats available on the particular flight or the route. In addition, the application’s flight search offers some of the best results, offering all the details about the available flights in great detail. Therefore, the mobile application platform allows the software to be accessible from anywhere
These passengers are popularly referred to as Non-rev passengers, which in turn means that the passengers do not produce any revenue for the airline’s company. However, there are a lot of non-revving tickets available during the non-weekends and other normal days. Through this application, you can find these tickets and book them easily. Although the application has some downsides, as there is less availability of tickets on the busiest days such as holidays, etc.
To download this application for free, visit the links given below-
For Android Users: Staff traveler – Apps on Google Play
For Website Users: StaffTraveler
In this article, we have shared a detailed description of the myIDTravel website, its many features, login requirements, etc. This along with User Login Guides for the various processes such as Login, Registration, Change Password, etc. We have also detailed tutorials describing all the steps needed to create a listing on the portal, how to delete the listings, and get a refund for the booking. In addition, the portal also provides info about the Staff Traveler application and its functions.
Frequently Asked Questions
“Myidtravel” web portal is an online portal designed to help the users access the flight-loaded details to check for non-revving tickets through the selected routes & flights. Only the working employees, retired employees who work for the listed airline’s companies can access the web portal.
To find the non-rev flight tickets on the myid90travel portal, you must first create the listings on the said portal using the detailed steps given above in the article.
Yes, the ID traveler web portal allows the users to easily get their refund amount for the canceled flight through the steps detailed above. However, the ticket date must be more than 1 year old.
- 1 What is a Flight Load?
- 1.1 MyIDTravel User Login Guides
- 1.2 Requirements for Registering an Account on the Id Traveller Portal.
- 1.3 Login Procedure for the Myidtravel Mylisting Web Portal.
- 1.4 Steps to Register Your Account on the Myid90travel Web Portal.
- 1.5 Who Can Access the Myidtravel Web Portal?
- 1.6 Features of the Myidtravel Login Portal.
- 1.7 How to Create a Listing on the Myidtravel Mylisting Web Portal?
- 1.8 How to Cancel the Flights Listings on the Myidtravel Login Web Portal?
- 1.9 How to Get Refunds for Your Canceled Booking on the Myidtravelpurchase Portal?
- 2 Staff Traveler
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions