Plastipak mail is an online web portal designed to help the employees who are work at the Plastipak firm. The company assigns a corporate email, using one of any seven email formats, and creates an account for the employee. The Palstipak Mail portal is used to communicate with employees, informing them of regular workday information and updates of the organization.
Plastipak is one of the biggest organizations in the packaging industry that has been expanding rapidly. The company, with over 50 years of experience has expanded to many locations and created new job opportunities.
Plastipak accepts seven different email formats for creating a corporate account. Some examples are
|Type||Format||Percentage of times used|
|First last||[email protected]||21.8%|
|First last_initial||[email protected]||8.2%|
|First “-” last||[email protected]||5.4%|
|FIrst_initial last||[email protected]||35.4%|
|Last first _initial||[email protected]||8.2%|
How To Login To Plastipak Mail Portal
The employees can log in to the Plastipak mail portal by following the given steps-
- Start the web browser and open the account through the provided Web address
- On the off-chance you are using a public computer, double verification is required. Log in with your email address and password and verify the details through OTP or ID.
- If you are using a private connection, enter the username and password and proceed to log-in.
- After clicking on the sign-in option, the employees can access the mailbox
Employees with a private connection, can be inactive and browse through different tabs, but the public connection does not have this option. Therefore, always save the emails before logging out. If you face any issue, contact the HR services or IT team to resolve the issue.
To Directly Access The Account:
The full-time associates can directly access their mailbox through a simple process, which is
- Start the browser and open the Corporate web address
- Enter the user ID and password
- Click on the yellow login button
- The site redirects you to the latest mail
The Plastipak mail portal can be accessed through Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
Plastipak Employee Benefits
Plastipak offers a decent range of benefits for its workers, which consists of-
- Paid vacations or time off
- Advanced Healthcare plan
- Dental plan
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Savings plan
- Rotating shifts
- Hourly payment and
- Double the payment for Overtime on holidays.
How To Apply For Plastipak Careers
Plastipak offers jobs in various sectors, such as- High Volume Manufacturing Systems, Robotic And Automation Technologies, Creative Packaging, Decoration, and Sustainable Art Technologies.
Candidates can find the jobs in the above sector if they are searching for the job title, skills, or location on the careers page. For further refined results, the candidates may search with the location of residence or proximity on the left side of the page and keywords such as Content writer, Technician, Veteran, etc., that are usually included in the job description in the search bar displayed on top of the screen. The employees can also search for the jobs, based on the number of hours they are willing to work, ex: selecting part-time or full-time options at the side panel of the results.
In case of off-season applications or assistance to complete the application, the candidates can send their queries to the given email address — [email protected] for support. mail.plastipak.com
All About Plastipak
Plastipak is one of the corporate giants in the plastic packaging sector. The company has been serving in the industry for 50 years and has introduced revolutionary practices. With innovative practices supported by technology, the company has secured over 6,000 associates and serves over 60 plus Global sites.
It includes markets, such as
- Automotive, Industrial
- and Agricultural Products
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- and Water
- Personal Care
- Juice, Food, and Dairy
The objective of the company is to focus on sustainability. Therefore, not only do they manufacture packaging materials that are safe for the environment but also recycle the products in order to eliminate the biohazards.
Products and Careers
Plastipack produces the highest quality PET and has four global recycling centers, and they also produce upcycled products. Hence, it employs the people who are driven to protect the environment through companies’ strategies. The options provided are:
- High Volume Manufacturing Systems: The high volume manufacturing industries include PET and HDPE plastics which are durable and meant to increase the product life cycle. The employees can make use of their skills to suggest an appropriate plastic or size, so they can be recycled further.
- Robotic and Automation Technologies: Plastipak is the leading company in rigid plastic manufacturing and recycling products. With the support of technology, consequently the company aims to educate its employees about sustainable products for protecting the environment.
- Capability Center: The Capability center acknowledges the skills of the employees and categorizes them to various sectors involved specifically in product making. After the full training, the employees are made to give a demo about the product life cycle and steps involved in aiding the overall growth company.
- Decoration Technologies: Promoting eco-friendly practices, plastipak has introduced direct object printing, which enables the products to go label-less than all the details are printed on the product. The employees hired are given exclusive insights into the technology involved behind, making the company mutually beneficial.
- Sustainable Solutions and Resin Making: The company works with Advanced sustainable solutions in terms of packaging and has adopted a bottle recycle approach to not only promote recycling but also educate every employee to reduce the carbon footprint.
Apart from the regular candidates, the company also hires people with a technology background, for better product placement and awareness about the company’s mission.
They also hire military veterans who have retired from the service or transitioned to normal life, as they provide valuable life lessons and teach leadership skills and discipline in the workplace.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
NO, Plastipak is an equal opportunity employer that provides job opportunities to everyone.
The new candidates are required to complete a form labeled as candidate profile, which takes around 15-20 minutes to complete, and once completed it takes an additional 5-10 minutes to complete the process of the submission.
Plastipak mail informs the employees about important updates, workflow for the day and the employee can also update the documents asked by the employer.
The data exchanged on the portal is usually stored for a period of two years. If the employee does not access his/her account over two years, then the data logs are deleted.