SSO Broward, an online student management system employed by the Broward County Public Schools District, is located in the Southeast Florida of the United States of America. The web portal in question is powered by the “Clever” system. It helps the students manage their education easily from the comfort of their homes. Moreover, the platform’s launch pad consists of multiple applications that offer various functions for the students belonging to different schools under the Broward County Public Schools. In addition, the platform is essentially a Single Sign-on system that allows the users to access all the applications and multiple websites of BCPS easily with the same login credentials.
The SSO Broward platform is also available as a mobile application for the students on both App and Play Stores for free. Through this application, you can benefit from all the features of the web portal in a much more accessible way.
SSO Broward User Login Guides
Login Requirements for the Clever Broward Web Portal.
The individuals looking forward to accessing the SSO Broward portal must have a list of requirements below. To log in to their account successfully.
- The individuals must have their Broward Schools Personnel Number or Student Number and password given by their respective schools after the admission procedure.
- Must have a secured web browser, updated to its latest version.
- A compatible device meeting the requirements of the web portal. For example, a Mobile phone, Laptop, PC or Tablet.
- The individual must be a student, lecturer or the parent of a pupil of any schools under the BCPS district.
- Official web address of the web portal.
You might also like our other article: Wellstar Smart Square
Steps to Complete the Login Procedure on the Clever Broward Login Portal.
If you want to log in to your account on the SSO Broward schools login web portal, then follow the comprehensive steps cited below.
- Firstly, connect to the Broward County Public Schools SSO Login website through web address given here.
- Once the login page is shown, enter your student number and password as requested onto the respective sections on the page.
- Then, hit the “sign-in” option below the requested login sections on the page.
- Now you can access all the multiple applications located on the web portal’s launch pad.
How to Recover Your Account on the Broward SSO Login Student Web Portal if You Forgot Your Password?
Even if you have lost your password for your account on the Schoology Broward County schools login platform, you still have the ability to recover your account and change the password. Only if you follow the detailed tutorial provided below.
- Go to clever.com › Broward – Clever | Log in web address shown here.
- On the home page, find the “recover your account” option.
- Press the suggested option mentioned above.
- Then fill in your personnel/student number as requested by the page.
- After that, press the “next” option.
- Now follow all the instructions provided on the page for completing the recovery methods and hit the “next” option again.
- Here on this new page, type your new password and confirm the password by re-entering the new password once again.
- Finally, press the “submit” option.
- Now enter the new password and student number on the sso.browardschools login page to recover your account on the web portal in question.
However, the users must remember that the accounts of only the students who have chosen the recovery methods can be recovered. Therefore, if a student has not chosen the recovery method then he/she cannot recover their account. If that’s the case, then contact your lecturer or the district tech support agents of BCPS.
Functions of the SSO Broward Login Portal.
The sso.browardschools web portal offers multiple functions for the students of the Broward County Public Schools. Functions such as,
- Accessing weekly class schedules for their respective classes.
- Accessing the Academic calendar available on the platform, to find out important dates such as exams, holidays, etc.
- Receive new updates regarding the school district regularly through this portal.
- Through this platform, the students and their parents can access the cafeteria meal plans maintained by each school under the school district.
- They can also use this web portal to access the resources such as course materials, subject guides, etc for their respective grades here on this platform.
- The students can use this platform, to learn about the various clubs and activities that are promoted here in this school district. If interested in the clubs or activities, they can also join them here online on this portal.
- In addition, they can learn about the strict rules and guidelines employed by the respective schools in the BCPS district.
- Moreover, the students can submit their leave of absence forms or leave submission letters through this platform.
- Above all, they can make use of the multiple applications available on the launchpad of the web portal under discussion.
- They can also use this web platform to find out about various bus routes to identify the buses going through their neighborhood.
Clever is the platform that powers the SSO Broward web portal. The program uses advanced tools or technological products in providing a simplified designed interface to access more information from Student Information Systems employed by the respective schools. The platform was developed for the Ed Surge company, primarily to manage the student data. The technology produced by Ed Surge is free for schools, whereas the other software developers must pay fees to employ the services of Clever.
The platform is currently employed by more than 44,000 schools in the country. Other than this, this software allows the schools to test their advanced tools to find out whether they will be effective at improving students’ learning experience. In addition, the platforms manage the student data automatically instead of having manual input each time for the subject teachers.
Learn to log into your Verisae Account by checking this article of ours: Verisae Mobile Login
Applications Listed on the Clever Broward Login Portal.
In this section, we will discuss in detail the various applications available on the sso.browardschools portal’s launchpad. And the functions of these applications for the students of BCPS.
Hoonuit: Atomic Learning
An online self-directed learning platform that helps the students to improve their skills in various cases such as reading, critical thinking, understanding, writing, etc. Moreover, the platform employs various applications like Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Excel, and HTML to improve the student’s learning experience. Other than this, it also helps the teachers to perform assessments and evaluate each student in their classes to understand their skills. Moreover, the teachers can employ their strategies and subjects to create assessments for the students.
A learning management system that improves the learning and teaching experience with the help of advanced tools available here on this platform. This feature helps the teachers to manually use tools to diversify the learning experience for each student in their class. In addition, the platform allows the parents to access all the information of their child’s class-related info.
An online platform that is dedicated to improving the English speaking, writing, and reading skills of the students. Through this application, the students can complete assessments, quizzes, and other interactive tasks to improve their English language skills.
An online application that assists the teachers in conducting assessments and tests online here on this portal. In other words, the teachers can use this portal to manually set up the question papers and assignment questions using the tools available on the platform. Moreover, the students can access the results or grades awarded to them for the tests and assignments on the portal itself.
ESL Learning Smart
A web-based English language learning application platform that helps students studying 4 to 12 grades to improve their English language skills. However, unlike the other platforms, this student-centered program integrates learning, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
This online platform is specifically designed to improve the career readiness of students from k-12 grades or classes. Primarily by pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of the students to align their interests into postsecondary goals. This platform helps the students to improve their outcomes and learn how to connect education to life.
This platform is an online virtual classroom program through which the teachers can conduct their classes online for the students. It helps the students to attend the virtual classrooms from the comfort of their homes or anywhere, which became very essential during these repetitive lockdown periods during the Covid-19 Pandemic. In addition, it helps students keep learning, and remain engaged with their course classes.
An application that specializes in data collection and management services sharing important data with the parents, teachers, and administrators of the particular school. This data includes real-time data for individual classrooms, for instance, teacher observations, self-assessments, evaluations, and many more. Moreover, the platform has better accessibility as it can be accessed by anyone with a system and proper internet access.
An online program that helps the students of k-12 grades to learn to code through the exercises and the tasks provided on the page. As we know how coding has become an important part of lives, now students can learn these programs at a very young age to improve their coding skills. Which in turn helps them to attain better job opportunities after completing graduation.
An online learning platform that offers free training modules and guides for k-12 grade students for improving their knowledge of their subjects. Or, in other words, help them to understand the subjects better. This platform helps the students to also improve other skills such as coding, speech writing, etc. through the modules available on the platform.
An online program that helps the students to improve their mathematical and reading skills by offering personalized tasks, quizzes, etc. for each student set up with the help of teachers’ inputs. Moreover, the application helps the teacher to identify the weak points of the students and use effective strategies, for instance, solving puzzles, in improving these lacking skills.
Broward County Public Schools
A public school district was established in 1915 to offer services to the students pursuing education in various schools located in the Broward County of Florida State, United States of America. The school district has more than 271,517 students in 327 schools, making it the sixth-largest public school district in the country. In addition, this school district operates different types of schools, such as elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, and 6-12 secondary schools. Moreover, the district also used to house more than 25 segregated(colored schools) that have been demolished in the past decade.
The school district’s headquarters are located in Fort Lauderdale City in Florida. Above all, Vicky Cartwright holds the superintendent position of the Broward County Public Schools Education Board. BCPS motto is “Education Today’s Students for a Better Tomorrow”. Currently, the Broward County Public Schools receive an annual budget of 3.86 billion dollars from the federal govt. The districts also house a special teachers union known as Florida Education Association. Popular public activist Lori Alhadef is the District 4 member of the School Board.
If you are an employee at Workday Chipotle, you might want to check out our Workday Chipotle Employee Login article to learn how you can log into your account.
Here in the “SSO Broward” article, you can understand about various functions of the web portal in question. In addition, you can understand the functions of various applications available on the dashboard of this portal. Moreover, make use of the user guides for the login, password change, account recovery procedures are given for the portal to complete the procedures successfully. Learn more about the Broward County Public Schools District, its history, enrolled students, type of courses offered, no of students, types of schools, and many more. We hope you have a better understanding of the Clever platform and why it is employed by many schools in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
The SSO Broward portal is an online single sign-on student portal developed for the students of k-12 grades studying in various schools in the Broward County Public Schools District. Mainly to offer the various applications to manage their education from anywhere with a compatible device and stable internet access.
The main reason why the BCPS employed the Clever-powered SSO Broward portal is to improve their online portal services for the students using the advanced tools available on this platform.
Broward County has located nearby Miami City in the Northeast of Florida State in the United States of America.
- 1 SSO Broward User Login Guides
- 2 Clever
- 3 Broward County Public Schools
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions