If you are wondering what is the best debit card available on the market right now. With no negative balances, free transactions between friends and family, and most importantly with lower than average monthly tariffs. Walmart Money Card is the right one. No need to worry about the monthly charges and managing bank accounts anymore. On this card, simply spend the amount and recharge the balance whenever needed, without worrying about the negative balance.
Above all, frequent shoppers and travelers can get special discounts and cash backs from purchasing in Walmart branded stores. Choose from Mastercard and Visa versions of the Walmart Money Card. Making it more resourceful for purchasing from not just Walmart stores, but also the stores accepting Mastercard and Visa debit cards. You can also manage the prepaid account & card through the “Walmart Money Card” mobile application. Buy the Walmart Money Card by following the article closely.
Walmart Money Card Login Guides
Eligibility Required for the Money Card
All the required eligibility criteria for acquiring the Card are listed below.
- The cardholder must be of 18 years old or more.
- However, minors between 16-17 years old can also apply for the Walmart Debit Cards with parental permission.
- The cardholders can only apply for the Cards, online by visiting the About Walmart MoneyCard – Cash Back Prepaid Debit Card website or offline at the Checkout lane in the nearest Walmart Store – https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/about-our-product
- The individual must have a residence permit in the United States of America.
- Must have the Social Security Number.
Take a look at our yet another cool article. This time, it is about Scentsy WorkStation.
How to Apply for Walmart Money Debit Card Online?
To apply for the Cash Back Prepaid Debit Card offered by the Walmart organization or walmartmoneycard/register, read the below instructions thoroughly.
- Open your installed web browser on your device.
- Visit the About Walmart MoneyCard – Cash Back Prepaid Debit Card web address on your browser – https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/about-our-product
- On the home page, click on the “Sign-up Now” icon.
- After enter your personal details.
- Such as first name, last name, address, zip code, mobile number, email, social security number and date of birth.
- Now, to verify your tax holding status, read the information displayed and accept the conditions.
- Lastly, press “Continue” option.
- Enter your code received on your phone, onto the next page.
- You have to choose your username and password and press continue
- Here, choose the version of your card- Mastercard or Visa and click submit.
- A confirmation message and email is sent to your device simultaneously.
- You will receive the card within 7-10 days.
How to Activate Your Walmart Debit Card?
There are two methods for Walmart’s money card activate. These methods are explained in more detail below.
You can easily activate the Walmart Prepaid Debit Card offline, by calling the contact number given on the packaging. Follow the instructions said on the call, and share the details and identification when asked. The customer care agent will activate the card within 30 minutes.
Connect to the Register the Card web address from your device – https://secure2.walmartmoneycard.com/enroll/get-started. After that, enter details such as 16 Digit Card Number, CVV, Expiry date, and press next. Now type your PIN and the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number(SSN) and click on the submit option. Card Activation confirmation is sent to your device.
How to Add Money to Your Walmart Prepaid Debit Card?
The Walmart company offers three ways to add money to your Walmart Money Card. Such as,
This method involves direct depositing of money through checks. For this method, download the Walmart Money Card application. On the application, enter the check details and choose to transfer some or complete amounts to the card. This method benefits the people receiving paychecks and employee benefits, as they can receive the funds 2 days before the bank accounts without any transaction taxes.
The online Transfer method involves transferring funds from your bank account to the card through online digital wallets or specific bank wallets. Through this method, you can recharge your prepaid wallet card from anywhere with internet access. However, you can also use the Walmart Money Card mobile application to directly transfer your funds to the prepaid account.
Replenish funds on your Walmart account by visiting the nearest Walmart Retail Store and depositing cash directly at the counter. However, the store officials charge fees of $3 to $6 for the deposits, depending on the amount.
Benefits of Walmart Prepaid Money Card
Walmart Money Card offers numerous benefits for prepaid cardholders, For instance,
- Users can choose the automatic bill payments option for paying electric bills, parking taxes, and home rents monthly. In other words, the bill amounts for the chosen purpose is debited from your account on your chosen date every month. This amount is directly transferred to the added accounts under the Automatic Bill payments feature.
- While purchasing from Walmart Stores across the country, the users will receive 1% cashback on every purchase.
- Receive funds for pay checks and benefits 2 to 4 days earlier by using the direct deposit feature.
- Travelers or Interstate Highway frequenters can redeem 2% cashback offers from filling fuel from Murphy USA and Walmart Fuel Stations.
- Up to 3% cash back offers from purchasing products from the Walmart.com online.
- Lower monthly transaction fees compared to the banks.
- Easy to use Card application to manage the Prepaid Debit Card.
- Add multiple transaction accounts of your family and friends onto the Walmart Money card application and send any transactions with free of cost.
- Through the online application, track your transaction details and account balance 24/7.
Ever wondered about accessing help on Windows? Here is our guide on Windows 10 Help, take a look.
Walmart Cashback Money Card Reviews
The Walmart Money Card is one of the best choices available on the market right now. With its benefits like free family transactions, ASAP paycheck deposits, Cashback rewards, and automatic bill payments. The Prepaid Card in question stands out among the other debit cards. Above all, the mobile application provides ease of use for the Walmart Card Holders with its Intuitive AI, and features.
However, it is safe to say that the prepaid card also has its set of drawbacks. Such as Cashbacks offers available at only selected stores, no transaction fees at only Walmart locations, not credit friendly, $1000 balance account(monthly), several fees for various processes, etc. In Conclusion, we recommend the Walmart Money Card for only individuals who love shopping and traveling. For better benefits, there are multiple other prepaid cards available in the market. Such as, Blue Bird by American Express, American Express Serve, and Fam Zoo to name a few.
- Free transactions between family members & friends.
- Easy to use mobile application.
- No credit score requirements.
- Multiple Cashback Reward features.
- Automatic Bill Payments.
- Less monthly transaction fees.
- Bank account not required.
- Best suited for shoppers and travelers.
- Above all, minimum balance of $1000 per month, otherwise taxes are waived.
- Additional tax fees for performing various processes.
- Cashback offers are limited to selected stores.
- No fees’ policy is only available at Walmart Stores.
A multinational company offering retail services through its Supermarkets, Superstores, Convenience Shops, and Hyper Markets in multiple countries across the world. The company currently operates more than 10520 stores in the United States, Brazil, Canada, Chile, India, China, South Africa, and 16 more countries worldwide. Through an annual revenue of 559.2 Billion dollars, the company became the largest retailer in the world(by sales). In addition, Walmart company has four divisions like Walmart US, Sam’s Club, Global E-commerce, and Walmart International. It has more than 2,300,000 employees currently around the 23 countries where it operates, making it one of the largest companies by employee workforce all around the world.
The company started its operations as Wal-mart Discount. City on July 2, 1962, in Rogers City of Arkansas State, US. Its founder is an American Business Man and Entrepreneur Sam Wilton, whose family currently owns more than 50% of the company’s shares. The company has undergone multiple name changes over years until 2018. When it was officially named Walmart. It also operates multiple subsidiaries in the operating countries such as Walmart Labs, Moosejaw, Hay Needle, Bonobos, Asda Stores Ltd, Flipkart, and Seiyu Group to name a few. Walmart organizations headquarters are located in Bentonville of Arkansas State, US. Greg Penner is the current Chairman, Doug McMillan is the President and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of the Walmart Company.
The company has also ventured into the banking and finance sectors with the establishment of Walmart Money Centres.
Walmart Money Centres
The Walmart Money Centers acts as an alternative to banks through the existing storefronts. By sharing bill payments, money transactions, Tax, and cash services for the customers at an affordable rate. Above all, it also provides other financial services such as Installment amounts, Money Orders, Express Money services, check to print, and cash. The money centers located in the storefronts are open from 8 am to 8 pm. The centers are best suited for people who frequently visit the Walmart retail stores. The centers also give you debit cards as well as credit card programs. Interested can book and order these cards through their official Money Center web address – https://www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-moneycenter/5433.
Walmart Money Card Application
The money card application, exclusively designed for the Walmart Prepaid Debit cardholders. The application is available for free on App and Google Play stores for free. The application in question, helps the users to manage their debit cards balance and transactions. More importantly, the cardholders can gain all the benefits offered by Walmart Money Card here on this application with simple taps of buttons. The application helps the cardholders to keep track of the payments, transactions, and prepaid accounts. Popularly referred to as the best replacement for people with online banking issues due to its simple application design, detailed features, and multiple tutorials to help perform various functions on the mobile application.
To download this application, use the given weblinks below-
Login Procedure for the Walmart Money Card Mobile Application.
To access the Walmart Money Card application on your device, follow the detailed steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, install the Walmart Money Card application on your Mobile Phone.
- Now open the application, and enter your username and password chosen during the registration process.
- Lastly, click on the “Login” option below the fields.
- The page also displays “remember me” option, which can store your credentials and automatically login to your account on your next visit.
How to Change Your Password for the Card Application?
You can recover your account on the Card Application if you forgot your password. By reading the necessary steps provided here. For instance,
- Open your mobile application under discussion, on your device.
- Look for the “Forgot password” option on the login menu.
- Which allows multiple options to recover your account through your User ID or Identity Card.
- Choose the “I have my User ID” option.
- Now type your User ID and Social Security Number and click “continue”.
- Once your ID is verified, you can enter a new password.
- Confirm by re-entering the new password and press submit.
- Visit the login page or screen, and enter your user ID and new password & login to your account.
Why Is My Printer Offline in Windows 10? Did this question ever bug you? Here is our working solution to your problem.
Here in this article, we have given you brief descriptions of the “Walmart Money Card” along with comprehensive tutorials on how to apply for the Walmart prepaid cards, how to add money to the prepaid account, how to activate the prepaid cards. The article helps you understand the complete features, functions, and requirements, reviews of the Walmart Money Card. The article further provides detailed information about the Walmart company, Walmart Money Centers, Money Centers, Mobile application with login, reset the password, and account recovery guides.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Walmart Debit cards do not require credit scores, the eligibility criteria for the application of this card is less and are stated more detailedly in the above article.
The Walmart Cash Book offers are limited to Walmart Retail Stores, Murphy USA & Walmart Fuel Stations, and Walmart.com(E-commerce platform). And also the cashback is limited to 75$ per year.
Fam Zoo, Bluebird by American Express, and American Express Serve are some of the popular alternatives for the Walmart Prepaid Debit Cards.
- 1 Walmart Money Card Login Guides
- 1.1 Eligibility Required for the Money Card
- 1.2 How to Apply for Walmart Money Debit Card Online?
- 1.3 How to Activate Your Walmart Debit Card?
- 1.4 How to Add Money to Your Walmart Prepaid Debit Card?
- 1.5 Benefits of Walmart Prepaid Money Card
- 1.6 Walmart Cashback Money Card Reviews
- 2 Walmart Inc
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions